Sunday 12 August 2012

Last Weeks Meal Plan In Pictures

Here we have it. Last weeks Meal Planning Monday 7th August 2012 in pictures ...
I seem to have developed a bloggers obsession with taking pictures of everything just in case I want to blog about it! I thought I best put these food ones to good use. We had what can only be described as a 'Fancy' food week so I couldn't help myself but picture what I made.
You may note there are only 5 meals and yep siree bob there are 7 days in the week. If you noted this then you are what my Motber Dear would call a 'nit picker'!
You may also note if you are a die hard Notsosuperscottishmummy fan (yeah ok I'm pushing it with that idea but you never know) that the meals may not be exactly what I said they would be BUT again if that's the case then you are a 'nit picking menace'.







Tasy and easy meals. Jeezo if I can make them anyone can. If you want to see the full meal plan click here x

2 comments:

  1. You've made a pregnant woman very hungry! Ha :) x I'm your newest followed, if you're interesed maybe follow back? www.our-baby-blog.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, everything looks so good! Love pesto pasta chicken. :-)

    ReplyDelete