Wednesday 31 October 2012

Kapiti Island Today 31st October 2012


Kapiti Island today 6pm ...




It was pretty toasty down at the beach last night so we all rocked up at thebeach with shorts and t-shirts on and wee Archie with bare feet tonight. The house was hot so surely it would be hot at the beach! I will eventually learn that whatever is going on it will always be chillier at the beach. Plus point the dog didn't dive straight into the water!

I had planned to use the 'earlybird' filter on Instagram to edit my 'Kapiti Island Today' picture each time. I think it looks great and love the frame it gives BUT I don't think it shows off the colours I capture with my magic iPhone very well. So I've decided to just leave the pictures as I take them so those who look at the blog get to see as near as possible to what I have seen. Apart form adding text and a blog watermark I will post the naked picture straight from my photo stream!

Island Fact For The Day - Kapiti Island was used as a Whaling Station in the 1800's.

No comments:

Post a Comment