Wednesday 31 October 2012

Saturday Project Week 1


You may (or may not) be aware of my blog about the idea of attempting to make glow in the dark bubbles. Well I gave it a go as promised. I probably would have reported back sooner but it wasn't really very successful.
I had the glow sticks ...


I had the bubbles ...


I even had a glowing bottle of bubbles once I put the two together ...


But sadly I have no lovely picture of actual glowing floating bubbles! Not sure what went wrong, I did what I was told but I failed.

Not one to be put off by failure I have again looked at my Pinterest 'I Must Try This' pin board for inspiration. Surely some of the things I covet are achievable!?!?! I find my self with a Saturday solo avec Cherubs this week, I think I will attempt to make these bad boys ...





I'm not going to lie, I'm slightly terrified, any attempt to bake tends to end in disaster for me! I'm told practice makes perfect though Success or failure I will report back ...

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Make sure to take he cookies out and mold them whole warm!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh thanks for the tip I need all the help I can get!

      Delete
  2. Wow...hopefully they came out if not beautiful at least delicious! ;)

    ReplyDelete