Sunday 18 November 2012

Kapiti Island Today 18th November 2012



Kapiti island Today 5.15pm ...











Apologies to Kapiti today! Both cherubs were sleeping, the sun was out, I put sunblock on and sat outside, the clouds came over! Sorry folks! I have an uncanny way of controlling the weather with my actions, sunblock application and hanging out washing have the biggest impact!!!



By the time I mustered up enough energy to get out to walk the hound there was a stormy looking thing coming in from a south west direction, you can see it to the left of the island in the picture, there was still beautiful blue sky's on the right hand side!



The Hound and I had a typical surreal trip to the beach. Dispute the changeable weather and choppy sea there was a random man in for a swim, a kayaker and a rogue tide, we had plenty beach then all of a sudden I had to jump on a rock as the tide came whooshing up out of the blue!





Like what you see vote for me!
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs






No comments:

Post a Comment