Tuesday 27 November 2012

Kapiti Island Today 27th November 2012



Kapiti Island Today 3.30pm ...


It's been a week since my last post, sorry folks! Time has been an issue!

Today's picture of Kapiti Island (as pointed out by my glamorous assistant, while I panicked that she would fall down the cliff that is behind the fence down onto the beach) is taken from Queen Elizabeth Park. I decided against the normal beach after last weeks excitement!

However it wouldn't be a normal trip for The Hound, The Cherubs and I if there wasn't any action/drama!

Rocko had his usual run in with another hound. Nothing new there then!

Maisie had a meltdown! (Don't ask, long day, tired, hot, hungry!)

I had a meltdown! (Don't ask, long day, tired, hot, hungry!)

I nearly slipped and fell ... several times! (Very hilly path, with gravel, and two heavy babies in a buggy! I never said it was a good idea but unfortunately the fecking dog needs walked!)

On the plus side we all had some fresh air, the dog stretched his legs, as did I, we got to see beautiful blue sky's, the sea and the stunning Kapiti Island!

So I suppose one mustn't grumble :)










1 comment: