Wednesday 7 November 2012

Kapiti Island Today 7th November 2012



Kapiti Island today ...







I had a crazy attack this morning and ended up at the beach at 6.15 am with The Hound with a view to running along the beach! (We did run, intermittently between picking up poo and chatting to other hounds.)

I nearly came up with enough excuses to talk myself out of it! The clear, blue sky's meant it was fecking freezing and the early morning wake up call from a sweet little boy (baby not hubby) was nearly reason enough to stay snuggled up in bed. BUT I knew I would be annoyed with myself if I didn't go.



I'm really glad I did. It was a beautiful, crisp, fresh morning. I took the pictures at the beginning, middle and end of the walk. I didn't realise how different they looked until I went to pick my picture for the post! What a difference 20 minutes makes! I couldn't resist posting them all. It never ceases to amaze me how awesome my iPhone camera is, however imagine the beauty I could catch with a fancy camera!



Island Fact of the Day - make that story of the day. I saw this new report and thought I would share it, click here.



2 comments:

  1. Love your pictures :) I like getting up early and out with the dog, although our view isn't as lovely as yours, its still a nice walk a long the Clyde with 15 yr old geriatric dalmatian!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like my picture. No matter where it is I love how The Hound always loves you for it :)

    ReplyDelete