Monday 19 November 2012

#Meal Planning Monday 19th November 2012




I'm not feeling very inspired this week. This may reflect in my menu!
On the menu in The Simpson house this week in no particular order;
  • Steak, baked potato and corn on the cob. We had this week, we all enjoyed it so much we decided to make it a weekly staple until we get bored of it! Although Lil' Sis' and Lovely Hubby said they would rather just have salad instead of baked potatoes! Crispy water ain't enough for me I'm afraid!
  • Mums Chicken Curry. It's my late finish week this week so I made this on Sunday and popped it in the freezer ready to haul out when we fancy it! Clicks here for the recipe.
  • Old faithful pasta, pesto and garlic sauce and veg (maybe asparagus if its in supermarket).
  • Cheese Toasties, we never got round to having this last week.
  • Homemade KFC style wraps, see what I mean here. We were meant to have these last week too but the risotto on last weeks plan lasted two nights and on Saturday we had Thai takeaway.
You may notice 5 meals where there should be 7! I am so uninspired I can't even manage 7 meals! BUT we will not starve! I just remembered we are going out for dinner on Wednesday and Lil' Sis' is rustling something up for us on Monday night!

Maybe I will get inspiration from some other blog meal plans.

Linking up with At Home With Mrs M.




Like what you see vote for me!
Just Click To Send A Vote For Us @ Top Mommy Blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment