Tuesday 6 November 2012

Meal Planning Monday 5th November 2012


    This week we will be having, in no particular order;


I did have planned what days we were eating what, slow cooker things for days I was working etc. BUT our supermarket didn't have any butternut squash so my meal order was foiled! It looks like I may have to substitute the squash for pumpkin but my cooking crapness means I am worrying probably unnecessarily about wether or not this will be ok and if I will be able to cut a pumpkin up or not!!!!




6 comments:

  1. All sounds great, sure pumpkin will be just as good so no worries on that one :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've never tried the recipes before so nothing to compare it too so fingers crossed it will be just as good and next time I see butternut squash we can try again!

      Delete
  2. Thai beef salad is my all-time fave dish - yumalicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never really had thai food till we moved to NZ and only takeaways so far. Takeaway thai seems like a healthy option, it's probably not! We had the homemade thai beef salad last nit and it was yummy and surprisingly easy!

      Delete
  3. The Thai beef salad sounds good! I've never cooked pumpkin, good luck with that ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can report back that the Thai beef salad was great and easy, we had it last night! Look out for more thai recipes on our meal plan :)
      As for the pumpkin, I'm not looking forward to cutting it!

      Delete