Saturday 3 November 2012

Saturday Is Caption Day 3rd November 2012


****Whoop whoop**** It's the weekend. Thanks to my little sister getting a new job Saturdays are mine again! I loved my mornings working in Porirua East but no Aunty Katy to Cherub watch means no work for Notsosuperscottishmummy on Saturdays!
Never mind the fact that its raining for the first time this week. It's ok we have chilli to make, baking to do and salmon and brocolli pasta to make for Archie Boy! Not to mention playing, blogging and watching junk t.v.
Anyhoo back to the point! Caption photo....or er photos this week ...



Luckily it was a beautiful day on my day off! Nice enough for toggs, sun cream and outside water play! I captured these pictures through the living room window. I love it when The Hound and Maisie interact together! The Hound loves both Cherubs thankfully. Although I'm pretty sure his favourite thing is their smelliness!!!

Caption away folks!

Don't forget to hop on to over to the #SatCap leader at Mammasaurus! Find the link on my Linky Love page.

17 comments:

  1. OK so now I have told you all my secrets you can tell me yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. So funny, The Hound loves nothing better than having a good smell of their bums...disgusting creature :)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Funny you should say that, I had her talking to 'the beasts' that landed in her paddling pool! She was a bit freaked out when I did a bit of ventriloquism in response ha!

      Delete
  5. What do you mean you don't like flowers? Dogs eat anything!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, this one does alright! Handy when the small boy is feeding him self :)

      Delete
  6. So... right.. the plan is... but don't tell mummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweet, hoping they will get up to mischief together, I'm sure there will be a time when The Hound is to blame for everything!

      Delete
  7. No, this is my leaf....find your own

    ReplyDelete