Monday 31 December 2012

Pantry Organisation ... Notsosuperscottishmummy Style!

Often I come across blogs about how to be organised, neat, tidy, etc in an effort to make ones life better!

I think about these blogs and the ideas they have given me as I shovel my food into the pantry ...

Exhibit A;


It started lovely and I have gone in and fixed it once. The fix lasted till Lovely Hubby and Lil' Sis' came home from work!

You see everything has its place. I know where that is but Lovely Hubby and Little Sis' don't! I think that must be where the problem lies!

Similar problem with the dishwasher and the kitchen cupboards!

I was pretty awesome at Tetris (misspent youth).

Lovely Hubby and Lil' Sis' were obviously RUBBISH at Tetris judging by the state of my cupboards and the dishwasher (when they decide to fill it, I reckon they think it fills itself) (sorry think my mum wrote that last statement!!!)!

I've often thought about holding workshops for Lovely Hubby and Lil' Sis' on where things live in the kitchen and how to stack the dishwasher! I have a feeling I would have to cancel due to lack of interest!




No comments:

Post a Comment