Friday 4 January 2013

... get fitter, eat healthier, drink less, have fun with the kids... DAY 3

  • Get Fitter
4.6km run with the hound along the beach! Sounds great but I thought I went further and faster than I did! The hound and the sand make things a bit trickier! I even did a massive sprint finish and nearly threw up!

Maybe I'll get out on my own at the weekend and I'll go for glory!

  • Eat Healthier
My input was good; banana and protein powder smoothie for Brekkie, nut mix for morning tea, sushi for lunch, pasta with courgettes for dinner!

Input of ice cream from the boss for afternoon tea was delicious but not part of the plan! You can't say no to a treat from your boss though!

We also had a party tonight to go to tonight! Lots of tasty treats available but I only had one wee bruschetta.

  • Drink Less
Zero alcohol again! If I can resist a drink at a party I must be on to a winner! I felt like a real party pooper not eating or drinking but dedication is required!

Probably managed about 2 litres of water throughout the day, however I probably equaled that with tea!

  • Have Fun With The Kids
Daddy was in charge of this again! He came to visit me at work at 10 am to complain about how awful The Cherubs were being so I didn't hold out much hope for any fun being had. BUT he gritted his teeth and took them out to brunch, brought them to meet me for lunch, gave Archie some training on how to walk, watched a movie with Maisie and of course both babies had a blast at the party! Maisie playing with the other kids and Archie eating!



The forecast is good for the weekend so I'm looking forward to catching up on the fun part!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing really well - congratulations :)

    I would love you to link this up to Motivational Monday this coming Monday please

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaarrrgggh bad start today have slept in so no run!
      Thanks for commenting and I'll be sure to link up to you awesome sounding Linky!
      I think motivation will be required by then!

      Delete