Sunday 20 January 2013

Kapiti Island Today 20/1/13


4.25pm ...



The Kapiti Coast really turned it on today! It's been a particularly shitty week weather wise! Even a bit chilly on Friday there!

Nice weather for the annual Surf Casting Competition at Raumati Beach! I would like to say more but I'm not sure what it is! I originally thought it was something to do with surfing but I have since learnt that it is some kind of fishing. Ad there my knowledge on the subject ends!

It looks like we're on track for a nice week! Here's hoping it will stay for a bit longer than a week! Mummy arrives a week tomorrow! She will not be amused if its not hot and sunny!

I can't wait to see her though, nice weather or not! It's coming up for a year since we last saw her and Ian (my stepdad). She's here for nearly 7 weeks which sounds like ages but it will just fly by!



No comments:

Post a Comment