Friday 8 February 2013

Five Friday Finds #2



Eh ... How awesome are these Super Mario Bros Converse!?!?!? A sign of my misspent youth the fact that I love these ...

No link for the chap below! But how caaaauuuute is this little sloth and his toy Giraffe!?!?! All together now ... Aaaaaaawwwwwww....


I fricking love roller coasters! This one in particular looks awesome! One for the bucket list mayhap! Check out this link for some more amaze balls rollercoasters!


Somewhat rustic but these wine bottle garden lights would look gorgeous in the right setting ...


Some tips from the Biggest Loser Chap ...




12 comments:

  1. oh my gosh, that roller coaster is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those converse! And that rollercoaster looks super fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cons are super cool but I'm WAY too old to,carry them off! Not too old however for the roller coaster!

      Delete
  3. OMG the roller coaster! I am not sure if I even understand the picture.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! All I can gather is that I would like a shot!

      Delete
  4. Those converse are way to cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are indeed, shame I'm too old/unstylish to carry them off!

      Delete
  5. My kids would definitely love a go on that roller coaster.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww very cute sloth thing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooooooo cute! Wonder if they smell!? Would quite like one for a pet!

      Delete